SPONSER

Friday 16 December 2016

நீங்கள் உங்கள் நண்பருடன் இலவசமாக பேச வேண்டுமா???? CLICK HEAR

நீங்கள் உங்கள் நண்பருடன் இலவசமாக  பேச வேண்டுமா????  CLICK HEAR

                                 Free Calling apps Concept : Some Time ago one of My friend Ask me question “Hey Rahul you write lots of article about Free Recharge and online mobile recharge but Can you tell me one thing Does its Possible to calling Without paying any money to any mobile Operator. Can i call to another person by Using my android mobile phone but I don’t Want to use any trick because i simply want to get it For lifetime & it Should be unlimited”.


                                  TOP 5 BEST Free calling apps
TOP 5 BEST Free calling apps
I simply answering them “Yes everything is Possible in this age of technology “. He ask me How ? I tell him that Android’s Google play store Currently hold more then 2,000,000 apps .Which include both paid And free application.
There are most of Free calling apps is Out now for android who Claims that they offers this Service for free or by Paying a little amount for purchasing credits. But if you want Completely Free voice calling for lifetime then I recommend you these 5 best Calling apps which works like charm. You just have to need A strong mobile network Connection (3G or 4g ) or WiFi to use them.
I Personally tried them and Its your turn to use which one is Perfectly Suits you.

Top 5 Free Calling apps for Android

Here is List of All these apps that Suggested to My Friend , You can Also Use any one of it. Remember here i am not Going to Promote any Application So Didn’t add any Url to Download. But if you want to install anyone from them Go to Play Store and Type the name of application in Search bar. Alternatively you can Use 9apps apk Downloader to install any application

No comments:
Write comments

THANKS FOR VISIT MY WEBSIT


உங்களுக்கு ANDROID சமந்தபட்ட தேவை இருப்பின் COMMENT பன்னுக...