SPONSER

Monday 19 December 2016

நீங்கள் உங்களின் CONTACTS பத்தரமாக வைக்க வேண்டுமா CLICK HERE

நீங்கள் உங்களின் CONTACTS பத்தரமாக வைக்க வேண்டுமா CLICK HERE:

 My Contacts- screenshot thumbnail   My Contacts- screenshot thumbnail   My Contacts- screenshot thumbnail

Keeps Your Contact List Safe And Secure:

 Backup and transfer of your contact list has never been easier!


If you switch or lose your phone, don’t worry! This is how it works: 


Take a backup of your contact list:1. Download the My Contacts app on your phone2. Press ”Copy contacts” in the app3. Your contacts are now safely stored!
Transfer your contact list to your new phone:1. Download the My Contacts app on your OLD and NEW phone2. Press ”Copy contacts” on your OLD phone3. Then press ”Copy contacts” on your NEW phone



Download<<<<<<<

No comments:
Write comments

THANKS FOR VISIT MY WEBSIT


உங்களுக்கு ANDROID சமந்தபட்ட தேவை இருப்பின் COMMENT பன்னுக...